Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
Type: FULL TIME - 3 month probationary period.
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
SUMMARIZED DUTIES & RESPONSIBLIITIES:
1. Answers all incoming calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
2. Take telephone messages and direct inquiries for those staff that are unavailable.
3. Responding to general inquires of membership within capability and directing those that require further clarification or which are program specific.
4. Handle inquiries from sales personnel and provide a buffer service for the Finance and Administration department.
5. Receives, records and distributes all incoming mail, facsimiles and packages
6. Deal with the membership and staff in a cordial manner and respect the confidentiality of certain information and records in the office.
7. Reconciles attendance reports.
8. Post all office bulletins and remove out-of-date postings.
9. Receive parcels and freight from shippers, verify goods received against bills of lading and arrange for distribution of goods.
10. From time to time, Overtime hours may be required to work ei. Fall Fest, Treaty days, evening meetings, dances etc.
11. Others duties that may be required.
- Secretarial diploma or certificate complimented by a minimum of two (2) years related work experience.
- Exceptionally professional, organized and detail oriented, with demonstrated ability to organize
time, manage diverse activities and meet deadlines
-Strong professional development skills to promote teamwork, unity and harmony with staff and membership.
- Excellent public relation skills.
- Above average computer skills and be experienced in maintaining office records
-Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
-A valid Driver License and a reliable vehicle
-The ability to speak/understand the Cree language is an asset.
Please provide 3 references with your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 20, 2019
Submit to: Ahtahkakoop Health Centre
Attention: Leigh-Anne Isbister
P.O. Box 64
Mont Nebo, SK. S0J 1X0
Ph: (306) 468-2747 Fax: (306) 468-2967
Please mark envelope “Personal and Confidential”