The Employment & Training Shuttle Driver will be responsible for the coordinating and implementation of the Shuttle Program. This position will be delivered locally at the Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation and clients transported to nearby employment or training facilities. This will be a casual position to June 30, 2018.
• The Shuttle Driver shall maintain communication with BATC designate: Client Support Coordinator, Personal Development Coach or Placement, to ensure assessed clients are being transported to and from employment or training locations (as per scheduled list)
• Assist with coordinating a schedule for pickup of clients. Use appropriate Attendance Form to track clients utilizing service.
• Ensure Employment & Training Shuttle rules are clearly visible and a copy is distributed to new clients. Provide followup with rules to Band designate.
• Schedule regular maintenance of van, as per maintenance log.
• Provide time sheets, incident reports, and other information to the continual and improvement delivery of the program to BATC designate.
• Must maintain good business communication with clients, employers, and staff.
• Must have a combination of minimal of (2) years work related experience.
• Must have a valid drivers license, drivers abstract
• First Aid/CPR
• Grade 10 or equivalent
• Speak Cree would be an asset
• Must have good communication skills and patience
Closing date: February 5, 2018 - Please quote Competition # 0118-03
Please submit resume, cover letter and CPIC to:
Human Resources Phone: 306-446-1400
Battleford Agency Tribal Chiefs Fax: 306-446-1308
971-104th Street Email: firstname.lastname@example.org