The Ahtahkakoop Health Centre is currently seeking a Full-Time position for Nursing Clerk. Full-time based on funding - 3 month probation period.
Works under the Supervision of the Nurse Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Information and File Management through maintaining proper alphabetical/numerical system for all correspondence/files received.
- Data Entry/incoming-outgoing mail/faxes, ect.
- Office Equipment/Supplies ordering, purchasing and monitoring.
- Assisting with the preparation of meetings, workshops, seminars, and employee in-services: minute taking for meetings, etc.
- Doctor days- assisting the Nurse
- Valid CLASS 5 driver’s license and approval for Ahtahkakoop Band Vehicles
- Minimum of two (2) years current experience required in administration/secretarial duties.
- Appropriate combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Excellent computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint), Email, and Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate documentation and records: ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines:
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with situations with discretion and confidentiality.
- An understanding and knowledge of First Nations culture, traditions, and history and the ability to speak Cree is considered a valuable asset.
Salary Dependent on training and experience.
Deadline date: February 16, 2018.
Interviews: February 20, 2018
Start date: March 5, 2018
Resumes can be dropped off at Ahtahkakoop Health Centre, with Leigh-Anne Isbister or emailed to email@example.com Please mark envelope “Personal and Confidential”