The Employment & Training Shuttle Driver will be responsible for the coordinating and implementation of the Shuttle Program. This position will be delivered locally at the Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation and clients transported to nearby employment or training facilities. The Full Time position will be a term position to March 31, 2020.
• The Shuttle Driver shall maintain communication with BATC designate, BATC Personal Development Coach and/or Placement Liaison, to ensure assessed clients are being transported to and from employment or training locations (as per scheduled list)
• Assist with coordinating a schedule for pickup of clients. Use appropriate Attendance Form to track clients utilizing service.
• Ensure Employment & Training Shuttle rules are clearly visible and a copy is distributed to new clients. Provide followup with rules to Band designate.
• Schedule regular maintenance of van, as per maintenance log. Must follow all procedures for Shuttle Program ie. Daily vehicle checks and keeping of records
• Provide time sheets, incident reports, and other information to the continual improvement delivery of the program
• Must maintain good business communication with clients, employers, and staff.
• Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8 hour days.
• Must have a combination of minimal of (2) years work related experience.
• Must have a valid drivers license, drivers abstract
• First Aid/CPR
• Grade 10 or equivalent
• Speak Cree would be an asset
• Must have good communication skills and patience
Closing date: November 23, 2018 - Please quote Competition # 0118-57
Please submit resume, cover letter and CPIC to:
Human Resources Phone: 306-446-1400
Battleford Agency Tribal Chiefs
1101 103rd Street
North Battleford, SK S9A 1K3
ONLY THOSE SCREENED FOR INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONTACTED