Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
Type: FULL TIME - 6 month probationary period.
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
SUMMARIZED DUTIES & RESPONSIBLIITIES:
- Knowledge of phone/computer system.
- Answers all incoming calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Take telephone messages and direct inquiries for those staff that are unavailable.
- Responding to general inquires of membership within capability and directing those that require further clarification or which are program specific.
- Personnel File Management – time recording of staff, Annual Leave days, sick days etc.
- Receives, records and distributes all incoming mail, facsimiles and packages.
- Deal with the membership and staff in a cordial manner and respect the confidentiality of certain information and records in the office.
- From time to time, Overtime hours may be required to work ex. Fall Fest, Treaty days, evening meetings, dances etc.
- Others duties that may be required.
- Secretarial diploma or certificate complimented by a minimum of two (2) years related work experience.
- Strong professional development skills to promote teamwork, unity and harmony with staff and membership.
- Above average computer skills and be experienced in maintaining office records
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- A valid Driver License and a reliable vehicle
- Information on programs and services offered by the Ahtahkakoop Health Centre
- Understanding of the Oath of Confidentiality
- The ability to speak/understand the Cree language is an asset.
Please provide 3 references with your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 7, 2018
Interviews: March 9, 2018
Submit applications to:
Ahtahkakoop Health Centre
Attention: Leigh-Anne Isbister
P.O. Box 64
Mont Nebo, SK. S0J 1X0
Ph: (306) 468-2747 Fax: (306) 468-2967 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark envelope “Personal and Confidential”