(1) Full Time Term position
BATC is seeking a Support Services Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting clients or First Nations with wellness support and delivery. The position will be based at the Atoskewin Success Centre in North Battleford and report to Director of BATC Employment & Training. This program is a term salary position and will end March 31, 2019.
The Support Services Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of the Wellness Programming curriculum to clients and 13 First Nations (as per Family Violence Prevention Project 18/19).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with Partners to integrate curriculum into Case Management, Community Programming and workshops.
• Provide counselling services or referrals to communities and partners
• Assist with training initiatives
• Update and maintain client files and database and produce reports as needed.
• Assist with strategic goals to serve the respected community.
• Minimum Diploma Life Skills/Addictions Counselling/Wellness or Bachelors of Social Work
• Must have a combination of minimal of (5) years work related experience in client or group service delivery
• Excellent interpersonal skills & computer skills including spreadsheets
• Decision making skills
• Valid Drivers License
• Understanding and Speaking Cree Language and Culture an asset
Closing date: April 4, 2018 - Please quote Competition # 0118-09
Please submit resume, cover letter and CPIC to:
Battleford Agency Tribal Chiefs
North Battleford, Saskatchewan S9A 4B2
Phone: (306) 446-1400
Fax: (306) 446-1308