Closing Date for applications: November 8, 2023
Homecare Maintenance Worker
Under general supervision, the Homecare Maintenance Worker will ensure the Homecare Department is cleaned and maintained as per the prescribed schedule of duties and/or janitorial maintenance program.
· A minimum of grade 12 education or equivalent and certification in WORKPLACE Hazardous Materials Information Systems (W.H.M.I.S.).
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
· Must provide CPIC and Vulnerable Sector Query
· He/She must also be aware of proper cleaning procedures and safety measures when encountering spilled bodily fluids.
· Must be flexible, courteous, adaptable, dependable, follow directions well, think critically, manage time well and be physically fit.
Salary as per the Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation’s Salary Grid for the Custodian Workers.
Submit cover letter, resume along with three (3) professional references to:
Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation #104
Attention : Human Resources Department
Via: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation reserves the right to cancel employment competition*