Closing date for Applications November 8, 2023
Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation is seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist the Treaty Land Entitlement Department with the overall clerical day to day duties including data entry of the finance entries, post receipts, disbursements, and reviews coding. This employee will function under the supervision of the Treaty Land Entitlement Coordinator.
Position: TREATY LAND ENTITLEMENT CLERK
Type: Casual Position $20.00 per hour
Under direct supervision, THE TREATY LAND ENTITLEMENT CLERK maintains the Chart of Accounts and ensures that correct accounting codes are applied for all expenses within the TLE Department of the Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation Band. The TLE Clerk is responsible for arranging meetings and recording meeting minutes.
· Training and experience in accountancy or bookkeeping.
· Experience with arranging meetings and recording meeting minutes.
· Experience with cheque processing using Quick Books Accounting Software.
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
· Knowledge of principles and procedures of accounting and public finance. Experience with General Office duties.
· Must provide a Criminal Records Check.
· Must have a reliable vehicle and a Class 5 Driver’s License.
To apply send in your resume, and 3 professional references to:
Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation #104
Human Resources Department
c/o Sharon Ahenakew via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. *Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation reserves the right to cancel employment competition -re-posted 10/25/23